Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Joylist 4

It's time.

1. Green smoothies. Painless way to eat 4.5 cups of greens. See the blog called 'The Green Smoothie Experiment'.
2. My pastor's wife. She's also a nurse, and she looked at L.'s foot (he sprained it over the weekend) He hadn't showered all weekend, had no socks, and was really uncomfortable having anyone look at it. But a friend insisted she'd know if it was a sprain or not. (She did.)
I watched her as she examined his ankle...his wet, very very dirty foot next to her glittery sandals and painted toenails....and she was so gracious to him...I always get the feeling that she truly loves all kinds of people.
3. watching Kallie for my mom and dad.
4. My sister. Found out I was having a hard week and called out of the blue and said all the things bigs sisters should say when their little sister is having a hard time.
5. The Bud Light Ad people. I wish they were my friends. Since I'm trying to eat healthful stuff these days, I'll give this example:

No comments: