Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2008

P.S. Spin

I love PostSecret, which I found on Jess's blog, which I also love.


I was thinking of a different version of this...still unifying but less voyeuristic....a lot less cool...but still...


have you ever admitted something to someone...something about you that you thought made you weird and maybe were a little embarrassed about...only to find out that they did it too??

I'll start...

Didn't you ever stare at your dog and promise that if he'd just talk to you right now, that you promise you won't tell anyone and it will be yours and his little secret (even though you knew if he really did talk, you'd think it was demonic and kill him immediately)?


Your turn!!



4 comments:

Jessica said...

your secret is too funny. i'm not much an animal person; but i can imagine myself thinking that. here are so many cartoons devoted to talking dogs, so why not.

i guess i'll take a stab at your challenge.. a couple weeks ago, i went out to lunch with a girl i had just met at uprising. it was really neat and i learned that we had a lot in common. we had both experienced days in which-- you wake up and say to yourself (verbally or otherwise) "today is going to be a great day" and then the day is absolutely horrible.

i thought it was very ironic, and weird thing shared between us. so yeah.

kiki said...

Yes!!!I have experienced that too! Except it wasn't a day...it was a whole year.
((I always thought 27 would be the perfect age to be...I was kinda prideful about it when I turned 27...saying that it was going to be the best year ever and all that....and then it ended up being the hardest year ever!!! I was really humble about turning 28...))

PS I'm glad you connected with that girl!

Anonymous said...

You posted this on your blog?!

And you wonder why Nick never talks to you!! :)

Jessica said...

thanks for the advice.

note to self: don't expect to muhc out of a birthday, it will turn its back on you.