Pages

Monday, July 14, 2008

Joylist 5


This is long overdue!


1. CathrineHolm enamelware, pictured left....a coworker showed me eBay, and I found these plates/bowls...They are all I've really wanted from eBay. Oh, and my giant wooden fork and spoon, circa 1971.



2. Reality Week. L and C loved the speaker this year - Clay Walker, and I believe they were really edified. I spent time well while they were gone instead of going into a funk (my normal pattern when they are at camp). God's goodness displayed in both instances.

3. Tazo ginger green tea. Check it out.

4. Watching the boys play this game on the trampoline: They have a soccer ball tied to a rope. They jump on the trampoline while one of them swings the ball higher and higher, trying to hit them. They added water to the trampoline to make it more fun, and then ice cubes. I actually laugh out loud when I watch them play.

5. This is the funniest thing ever. Tim, I hope you will reminisce:


1 comment:

Jessica said...

=) ah. always refreshing. thanks!

Clay Walker was pretty swell. and the trampoline game was hilarious (sad i missed the ice cubes). that vw commercial is funny, too.

"representing deutchland!"