Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

Revelation



The message this week: the only way to be able to do Hebrews 12:1 (rid yourself of the burdens and the sin that so easily entangles) is to do Hebrews 12:2 (keeping your gaze on Jesus).

They sang this song (the clip is not from my church), and I wanted them to start over and sing it again and again so that I could've spent the day focusing on these words, focusing on Jesus and His holiness, trying to purge myself of wounds, offenses, unbelief, bitterness, all of it.


Worthy is the

Lamb who was slain

Holy, Holy, is He

Sing a new song

to Him who sits on

Heaven's Mercy Seat

Holy, Holy, Holy

Is the Lord God Almighty

Who was, and is, and is to come

With all creation I sing

Praise to the King of Kings!

You are my everything And I will adore You…!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your summary of the message...

Jessica said...

i agree with what shannon said.

and with what you said.
the 'Revelation Song' is my favorite. currently my play count on itunes for that one is somewhere around 50. i first heard it in Ukraine. we all sang it together. half in ukrainian; half in english.. our hearts crying out the praises of our Father. precious.

i can put it on a CD if you want..

also, i love you.

also, the thing on my last post is poems i have written (by date)