Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Joylist! 2nd one of August 2012!

1. New shoes
In the pair on the left, I am almost 5' 4". That's not a typo. I tower over my barefoot self.

2. Soon, this will exist in my bathroom:

awesome vessel sink
don't know about that faucet tho



3. Hmm. I want to watch this. The director is named Cronenberg, but it's not the one you're thinking of. This guy is really young.






4. Dinner with Kelly and Josh and Rachel and Becca and Ben. Chinese Year Calendars and MBTI and talking too loudly and pretending to plan for the year and fun.



5. Future

except not the bangs. been there, done that.no bangs for me.
but yes to the umbrella, and the whole snowcone thing.
DETAILS TO COME.

2 comments:

Hilldweller said...

Hah!

Mellie's 5'2", and she, too, feels so Mighty and Tall when lifted a little!
;-)

kiki said...

Mellie's 5'2", and she, too, is so Mighty and Tall when wearing awesome shoes !

There, fixed that comment for you =)