Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

joylist! (aug 1 2012)

1. More highlights at the end of August!! Contemplating adding COLOR!! #MLCCV

2. SPICY BLACKBERRY MARGARITA
a. Make the jalapeno tequila many days in advance. To do this, seed and chop jalapenos and put in     tequila. I used the tequila with the big chicken on the front.
b. Add 1" each of : the tequila, 'triple sec', soda water (I bought blackberry flavored), 'sweet and sour mix' (I skipped this b/c of all the sugar. My friend Diane bought this crystal light stuff. The blackberry flavored soda water seems fine to me. what do i know, though.)
c. Pour this over 'muddled' (bartender word for 'smooshed') blackberries
d. Straw. ENJOY SO SO MUCH. Blackberries + jalapenos = unlikely great combo

3. special friends and how they can instantly improve your day sometimes  >>>>>>

4. I GET TO GO TO MY MOM'S BEACH PLACE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS

5. Finally, this little bit of awesomeness

No comments: