Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Episode 19 - Quinn

No.
Just....no.

Not an over-the-top feeler like the Butterfly Whisperer.
No immediate solicitations for sex, like the first one.
Just staring.
Lots of staring.
Sometimes with a slight smile.
While I think of things to say and ask.
Then have to provide multiple choice answers so that he can just choose one.
 Or maybe just nod when I hit the right one.
And then stare some more.

"So, this date is probably...
a. painful for both of us?
b. wrapping up?
c. long over...like, it was over after 5 minutes?"


I GROW WEARY, FRIENDS.





2 comments:

Hilldweller said...

Sorry, Kiki.

You do realize that you are indeed very brave, right?

Sorry that you're getting a goodly percentage of frogs in among what will eventually yield a prince. But you are certainly coming across a writer-worthy set of Experiences that you would not have had--or chosen!--under other circumstances.

Yikes . . . .

kiki said...

Thank you for saying I'm brave, but I'm kind of not at all (I never know what you mean by that, Hill!!)
I would not have chosen this one, it's true. It was only about an hour, if you can believe it. It felt like half a day.
And I guess I'm a frog, myself. ((My daughter's BF said once to me, when I was talking about the strangeness of a guy I liked: "Well, you really don't see yourself as normal, do you?"
Not mean-spirited, just honest.

I JUST NEED MY INTx FROG TO HOP ON UP TO ME BEFORE DEC 21, OKAY????