Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

AAG2012: Refining My Wishlist



Another post from my old myspace blog (about 2007). Not bad, pretty rational thinking on my part!  


5 Reasons Why I Want to Marry an Assassin....




Current mood:awake
....or at least have one as my best friend and roommate.

This post was inspired by Perrin, who wrote about the Bourne Trilogy. I, too, only saw the Bourne movies this summer. And I felt pretty much the same way about them as he did. And putting aside the moral dilemma sorta inherent to his job, here is my list of 5 reasons why I would like to be married to an assassin:

1. You'd never feel scared at night. Or  anywhere for that matter. As C. has pointed out, Bourne could eliminate any threat with, say, a mechanical pencil. Or maybe a paper clip. Or a piece of dried up gum.

2. Related to 1, if I had Bourne in my house, I could get rid of Nick!!! No more emptied garbage cans! NO more dog hair!!

3. You'd always be able to find your car when come out of Walmart. (He'd know where your car was, plus all the license plates of every car around it)

4. Any messy or stressful situation you could possibly create, Bourne would figure a way out of it. (So, Kiki? You over-commited AGAIN on Saturday? You've made, how many plans with various family and friends? 15?! Well, OK - here is how we are gonna handle it...)

5. He'd be fun to play around with and get to lighten up. Assassins seem like they're so SERIOUS all the time!   
I honestly think I could help 'round out' an assassin's personality.  Without, of course, taking any of the edge off their lightning sharp reflexes/killer instinct sensibility.
It'd be a balancing act, I know. But I'd be willing to work that out.


No comments: